Online & In-Person RPAS/Drone Advanced Flight Training
VAP, is a Transport Canada licensed RPAS training facility. We are now offering a live ZOOM sessions, Udemy classes and a 1-day, in-person practical flight training experience all in one Package!
This will cover all the material for RPAS 101 certification
All your questions will be answered during the live Zoom session as well as the practical class by our expert RPAS pilot. instructor and consultant, David Carlos.
We feature small, limited group numbers (5 max) for maximum class interaction and learning experiences.
Our training sessions includes our powerful, power-point slides, videos, diagrams, illustrations, and more to ensure the Transport Canada drone learning requirements are exceeded.
How the RPAS 101 online package option works?
Upon registration/tuition payment, you will receive the following material with no additional costs:
- 1. An invitation to the 1 day ZOOM interactive class session (class dates set below)
- 2. RPAS 101 Udemy online sections (must be completed before Zoom meeting)
- 3. RPAS 101 Advanced exam prep
- 4. RPAS 101 Advanced Flight Review prep course (may be completed after practical)
- 4. Email handouts of critical RPAS 101 review material
- 5. ROC-A (aviation radio) course and written/oral exam on your own time
- 6. An in-person, outdoor drone flight training class for 1 full-day at VAP's RPAS test range in Saanichton. RPAS 101 written exam at days end.
- 7. Certificate of RPAS 101Training will be issued upon completion
► Cost for entire RPAS 101 Online Package option: Now only $675 plus GST! Combo with RPAS 200 ......... $1500 plus GST
► Online Only RPAS Pilot Training Option (with RPAS 101 and Flight Review Prep Sessions included) with Udemy........... $285.00
While the UDEMY online courses are self-paced, we recommend allotting a least a few days to complete.
RPAS Course Dates"
► Oct 17-18, 2022 0900-1500
► Nov 21-22, 2022 0900-1500
More Dates TBA...
Note: Included Udemy training sections for RPAS 101 must be completed before attending these courses above. Allow at least 2 days to complete these online sections included in the course fees.
Victoria Air Photos Training has been involved with RPAS instruction since 2012 and trained over 2500 drone pilots since. These pilots include photographers, police, civic services, military members, and the DFO. We also provide private/closed group training for organizations.
Check out our reviews!
Aspiring UAV/RPAS remote pilots from all backgrounds learn to fly with VAP Training. Learn to fly safe and legally.