About the PD-1 Unmanned Aerial System
• PD–1 UAV is multipurpose modular fixed–wing UAV with a wide range of options and payloads to fit any mission and operational environment. It is a combat–proven solution that has been officially on service in Ukrainian Armed Forces since 2016 and previously tested for 2 years. During this time, the PD–1 UAS has proved its performance capabilities, anti–jamming features, and overall effectiveness while being able to operate in harsh environment.
• The PD–1 drone is packed with high–end technology, featuring a reliable flight controller, an AES–256–encrypted digital data link, anti–jamming features, inertial navigation unit, navigation lights and much more other features to make drone operations safe and easy.
• Choose platform and payloads that you need now and get upgrades as you grow PD–1 multi–purpose platform can be quickly adjusted to current mission right in the field
• Combat–proven solution which is on service in Ukrainian Army
• Advanced anti–jamming and encryption technologies
• Ready for land and maritime operations
• Cost–effective — reduce operational, training, servicing costs by using PD–1 unified UAV platform
• Industry–leading 2 months lead–time
• ITAR–free product
Victoria Air Photos and Survey is pleased to partner with UKRSPEСSYSTEMS as an official representative of their new and advanced Unmanned Aircraft Sytem platform offered in Canada.
UKRSPEСSYSTEMS was founded in 2014 by a group of enthusiasts to meet the growing demand for UAV solutions in the territory of Ukraine and other countries.
Together we seek to provide flexible UAV solutions for military and civil use. Solutions include UAV airframes, gyro-stabilized gimbals with EO and IR sensors, tactical multi-rotor drones, ground control stations and supportive equipment. Featuring latest technologies and progressive engineering, we offer high quality products at affordable prices.
PD-1 UAS is a complete solution that consists of a light-weight 3 m wing span UAV platform equipped with a fuel engine, gimbal and ground control station. Other payloads are also available upon request. PD-1 is suitable for surveillance, aero photo mapping and many other applications.
Since the PD-1 is powered with standard gasoline for fuel, it is capable of flying in cold weather extremes, and with much longer range and endurance. This gives the platform a clear advantage over those UAS powered with electric batteries especially given Canadian weather conditions.
UAS capabilities include Autopilot with preprogrammed route feature (up to 100 waypoints)
Different payload options available from Ukrspecsystems. Our gyro-stabilized gimbals were designed for use on lightweight unmanned aircraft and perfectly fit on the PD-1 UAV. Multi-sensor gyro-stabilized gimbal with EO and IR sensors, IR sensor only gimbal, aerial mapping equipment and other payloads available upon request.
Ground Control Station (GCS) for PD-1 UAV is equipped with laptop to control the UAV and HD screen to view video stream from gimbal. The GCS allows you to control the unmanned aerial vehicle and receive video signals in real time.
The GCS is placed into sealed shock- dust- water- proof case for better safety. Internal replaceable batteries allow to operate the unit for up to 5 hours.
VAP also offers professional staff training courses. We can either come to your site or do a training course at our facility on simulators and actual flights on training version of PD-1 UAV.
Please contact David Carlos by email or direct at 250 883 4229 for an updated pricing sheet.